Download this app to your desktop
If you have Android devices and Apple's devices at the same time, it's possible that you want to synchronize Calendar(event) between your devices. So, I built this app for that purpose.
This app is a client which synchronize Calendar with iCloud(two ways syncing). The app is based on CalDav protocols. Due to its implementation as Sync Adapter it integrates seamlessly with the native Android’s Calendar app.
• Guide you to login with two steps verification
• Two-way synchronization
• You can set sync time interval, disable/enable sync on app UI.
• You can choose which collection you want to sync.
• Supports multiple apple ids.
• Simple UI and easy to use.
• Optimized algorithms for high performance.
• High security, store apple id information in Android AccountManager.
• It's free :D
In detail :
• Sync event’s information (name, time, notes, repeat, …)
• Invite, reminder and share calendar by email
• Fully support repeat and exception events.
• Fully support reminder.
• Automatic sync of even't colors and names.
• haven’t support sync attachment yet.
• Support from Android Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich"
iCloud and Apple are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The author of this app is not related to Apple in any way.